Welcome to Buster's Blog

Irregular commentary on whatever's on my mind -- politics, sports, current events, and life in general. After twenty years of writing business and community newsletters, fifteen years of fantasy baseball newsletters, and two years of email "columns", this is, I suppose, the inevitable result: the awful conceit that someone might actually care to read what I have to say. Posts may be added often, rarely, or never again. As always, my mood and motivation are unpredictable.

Buster Gammons















Wednesday, July 20, 2016

What I Missed At Trump-Con, Day 2


The first night was Fear Night.  The second was Hillary Hate Night, because no one really likes Trump, so let's unite in Hillary Hate.

Sympathy For the Devil.  Ben Carson was aroused from his slumbers long enough to assert that Hillary is a big fan of Lucifer.  Hate her.

Also, Hillary caused Boko Haram to kidnap hundreds of girls in Nigeria.  Hate her.

Hillary is a criminal.  Hate her.

Hillary is a pig.  Hate her.

Curb Your Enthusiasm.  Mitch "Yertle" McConnell and Paul "Smallnuts" Ryan both extolled the virtues of "our nominee -- what's-his-name, the guy with the hair who yells a lot."

Donald Trump Jr. continued the family tradition of irony-free public appearances (and long greasy hair).  Donnie Jr. maintained that "fancy colleges and degrees and MBA's" are for losers.  (Both Donnie Jr. and his father were in the MBA program at Wharton.)

"I was born a poor black child."
And Donnie Jr. thought we should know that, "It has not been easy for me.  I started off and my father gave me a small loan of a million dollars."

Yessir, Junior, that's hard times.  Very few of us would consider a loan of a million dollars "small."  Very few of us have a father capable of lending us a million bucks.  Junior, you're just a regular Joe Baggadonuts.
______________________________


Once again, I happily missed all of the above!

No comments:

Post a Comment