Welcome to Buster's Blog

Irregular commentary on whatever's on my mind -- politics, sports, current events, and life in general. After twenty years of writing business and community newsletters, fifteen years of fantasy baseball newsletters, and two years of email "columns", this is, I suppose, the inevitable result: the awful conceit that someone might actually care to read what I have to say. Posts may be added often, rarely, or never again. As always, my mood and motivation are unpredictable.

Buster Gammons















Sunday, July 17, 2016

"Big" Names Set To Bow At Donald's (Tiny) Feet


Do you know any of these people?

Jason Beardsley, U.S. Rep. Ryan Zinke, Kimberlin Brown, Lynn Patton, Peter Thiel, Tom Barrack, Marcus Luttrell, U.S. Rep. Michael McCall, Darryl Green, U.S. Rep. Sean Duffy, Andy Wist, Natalie Gulbis, Phil Ruffin, Michael VanEtten, Harold Hamm, Brock Mealer.

Neither do I.  Not a one.  But they are just some of the fabulous speakers scheduled for the Trump Coronation GOP Convention in Cleveland this week.

It's a veritable "Who's That?" of American political dignitaries.
Mr. Charm









I won't be watching.  I don't have the stomach to watch Donnie Drumpf suck all the air out of the convention hall.  And I have no interest in what all those auspicious conservative speakers have to say.  I've heard it all before, and its terrible.

But if I did watch the GOP convention, I'd turn it into a bad drinking game.  I'd have a drink every time a black or Hispanic speaker took the stage.  (Sorry, Ben Carson doesn't count.)  

I think I'd stay pretty thirsty.

No comments:

Post a Comment