Welcome to Buster's Blog

Irregular commentary on whatever's on my mind -- politics, sports, current events, and life in general. After twenty years of writing business and community newsletters, fifteen years of fantasy baseball newsletters, and two years of email "columns", this is, I suppose, the inevitable result: the awful conceit that someone might actually care to read what I have to say. Posts may be added often, rarely, or never again. As always, my mood and motivation are unpredictable.

Buster Gammons















Monday, July 18, 2016

The Circus Comes To Town



"It's YUUGE!!!  It's gonna be unbelievable, believe me!  The best!  The ratings are gonna be off the charts!  I'm going to do very, very well.  It's unbelievable how well I'm doing.  Everybody's gonna watch -- the blacks love me, the Hispanics love to watch me by pressing the SAP button on their remote  control, and I'm doing very, very well with the women.  I love women!  This will probably be bigger than the Super Bowl!  We got Scott Baio, for cryin' out loud!  Baio!!  It doesn't get any bigger than that!  The networks should pay me a lotta money, 'cause the amount of money I'm makin' for them is unbelievable!  Believe me, it's YUUGE!!!"


"Welcome to Cleveland.  Don't make us crack your skull."
Oh, shut up, Donald!

Here's an idea -- once all the Republican bigwigs are inside Quicken Loans Arena tonight, let's build a big wall around it and never let 'em out!

That's a wall Mexico would gladly pay for!


No comments:

Post a Comment