Welcome to Buster's Blog

Irregular commentary on whatever's on my mind -- politics, sports, current events, and life in general. After twenty years of writing business and community newsletters, fifteen years of fantasy baseball newsletters, and two years of email "columns", this is, I suppose, the inevitable result: the awful conceit that someone might actually care to read what I have to say. Posts may be added often, rarely, or never again. As always, my mood and motivation are unpredictable.

Buster Gammons















Sunday, December 24, 2017

I Swear It Wasn't Me!


It's been all over the news today, and I just want to state for the record that it wasn't me!  But I wish it was.

No, Steve, this doesn't mean there's a pony around somewhere.
Fish-faced Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin received a special anonymous Christmas gift -- a package wrapped in holiday paper with ribbons and bows, which was delivered to his mansion in Bel Air, California.  Police said the gift box contained a "pretty good quantity" of horse manure.

How appropriate!  LMFAO!  Sweets for the sweet, and shit for the shitty.  Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment