Welcome to Buster's Blog

Irregular commentary on whatever's on my mind -- politics, sports, current events, and life in general. After twenty years of writing business and community newsletters, fifteen years of fantasy baseball newsletters, and two years of email "columns", this is, I suppose, the inevitable result: the awful conceit that someone might actually care to read what I have to say. Posts may be added often, rarely, or never again. As always, my mood and motivation are unpredictable.

Buster Gammons















Friday, May 19, 2017

Wanna Get Away?


Are you caught in a shit storm for impulsively firing the FBI director, for getting caught sharing classified intelligence with Russian diplomats, and for having a special prosecutor appointed to investigate you?

Do you suffer from historically low approval ratings because two-thirds of America has figured out you're a narcissistic, incompetent, lying sack of monkey crap?

Are you tired of it all?  Wanna get away?

Then by all means you should leave the country and go spend time with all your great Muslim friends in Saudi Arabia!  Because they really love you over there, and I'm sure the entire Islamic world is just thrilled at the prospect of your visit.  After all, what could possibly go wrong?

"Donald J. Trump is calling for a complete and total shutdown of Muslims entering the U.S."

"I think Islam hates us."

"I'd certainly implement a Muslim database base.  Absolutely."

"I call it extreme vetting.  Extreme vetting."

"People coming here from Syria as part of this mass migration, if I win, they're going back."


No comments:

Post a Comment