Welcome to Buster's Blog

Irregular commentary on whatever's on my mind -- politics, sports, current events, and life in general. After twenty years of writing business and community newsletters, fifteen years of fantasy baseball newsletters, and two years of email "columns", this is, I suppose, the inevitable result: the awful conceit that someone might actually care to read what I have to say. Posts may be added often, rarely, or never again. As always, my mood and motivation are unpredictable.

Buster Gammons















Thursday, October 20, 2016

The Third Debate, a.k.a. The Sh*t Show


The Shit Show.  That's what young son Buster Jr. called it, and I'd say that's an accurate description.  The third and final presidential debate (or whatever it was) is over.  Hallelujah!  Some of the best/worst WTF moments:

"Will you accept the result?"
"I'll look at it at that time.  I'll keep you in suspense." 
There's no suspense here, Donald.  You lose.  Bigly!

"We have some bad hombres here and we're gonna get them out."
Wow!  Who knew Donald could speak Spanish?

"No puppet!  You're the puppet!  You're the puppet!"
C'mon, I said it twice!

"Such a nasty woman."
That's President Nasty to you, Donnie.

"They rip the baby out of the mother in the ninth month."
OK, Dr. Trump.  Does the procedure begin when you grab her by the pussy?



No comments:

Post a Comment