Welcome to Buster's Blog

Irregular commentary on whatever's on my mind -- politics, sports, current events, and life in general. After twenty years of writing business and community newsletters, fifteen years of fantasy baseball newsletters, and two years of email "columns", this is, I suppose, the inevitable result: the awful conceit that someone might actually care to read what I have to say. Posts may be added often, rarely, or never again. As always, my mood and motivation are unpredictable.

Buster Gammons















Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Buster's Special Voting Suggestion


As Donald Trump has been kind enough to point out, the upcoming election is rigged in favor of Hillary Clinton.  It's been rigged by the New York Times, CNN (the Clinton News Network) and the rest of the liberal lame-stream media.  It's been rigged by widespread voter fraud -- individuals in Philadelphia and Chicago are voting ten times, and 1.8 million dead people are voting all over the country.  The fix is in and Rudy Giuliani says if you don't believe it, you're a moron.

So, for my conservative readers, here's my special voting suggestion for you:

Don't.  That's right, don't vote.  I mean, really, why bother?  The whole thing is a set up.  Donald says so.

Show your special sense of patriotism by refusing to participate in such an obvious sham.



No comments:

Post a Comment