- According to the New York Times, the World's Greatest Businessman claimed a $916 million loss on his 1995 tax return. That's a shit-ton! Enough to let Trump erase taxable income and pay no income tax for many years thereafter. WTF, Donald?
- He didn't dispute anything in the article, still hasn't voluntarily released any tax returns, and has offered no evidence that he has paid any income taxes. His only response: "Well, I've paid property taxes and sales taxes." Hardly unique. WTF?
- He said he "knows our complex tax laws better than anyone, and am the only one who can fix them." So his ability to pay zero income taxes for decades is actually a public service, highlighting our flawed tax code. WTF?
- His puppets Rudy Giuliani and Chris Christie hit the Sunday morning shows to push the spin that paying no income taxes makes Trump a "genius." Rudy, Christie, WTF? Another surrogate, Steve Cortez, claimed that most Americans "respect" Trump for avoiding income tax on $900 million. WTF again?
- Here in Ohio, our ambitious yet flexible Republican State Auditor David Yost formerly condemned Trump as "a man who will change any belief and associate with any evil in order to gain power." Yost is now ready to do the same. He's endorsing Trump. Yost admits that Trump "is offensive and I'm concerned about his temperament, but Hillary Clinton is a liar." WTF, Yost? Trump is the lifetime achievement award winner when it comes to lying, and you know it.
- In his first public appearance after the NYT piece, Trump was in full junior-high-insult mode: Hillary can't protect the country because she got sick and stumbled getting into her car. WTF, Donald?