Welcome to Buster's Blog

Irregular commentary on whatever's on my mind -- politics, sports, current events, and life in general. After twenty years of writing business and community newsletters, fifteen years of fantasy baseball newsletters, and two years of email "columns", this is, I suppose, the inevitable result: the awful conceit that someone might actually care to read what I have to say. Posts may be added often, rarely, or never again. As always, my mood and motivation are unpredictable.

Buster Gammons















Tuesday, August 14, 2018

What Kind Of Person Would Think That?


I have no particular use for Omarosa.  I mean, who is she?  What is she?  Seems like a Kardashian with less talent.  Meh.  But then we get these repulsive, rabid sentiments from Hair Furor:


Can you imagine any other president making such a public utterance?  FDR?  JFK?  Obama?  Even Dubya?  Nope.  But with Dolt 45, it's the new normal -- another day, another off-the-cuff tweet tantrum.  The daily meltdown.

Donald J., the "J" stands for "genius," doesn't it?  Who hired the crazed, lowlife dog?  Oh yes, you did!  It's like you picked a narcissistic reality TV star with zero aptitude and no governmental experience and put her in the West Wing.  What kind of person would ever think that was a good idea?  Oh, wait.  Never mind.


A year and a half into our shared nightmare, and I still wonder what kind of people would ever think it was a good idea to vote for tRump?  Then I see something like this and I'm reminded -- oh yeah, people like these:

(And these MAGAtts are from Ohio, I'm sorry to say.)




1 comment:

  1. You have no use for Omarosa?
    I think you just showed your true colors as a misogynistic and racist old white guy when you so flippantly dismiss as useless, a strong, independent, free thinking African-American woman!

    ReplyDelete