Welcome to Buster's Blog

Irregular commentary on whatever's on my mind -- politics, sports, current events, and life in general. After twenty years of writing business and community newsletters, fifteen years of fantasy baseball newsletters, and two years of email "columns", this is, I suppose, the inevitable result: the awful conceit that someone might actually care to read what I have to say. Posts may be added often, rarely, or never again. As always, my mood and motivation are unpredictable.

Buster Gammons















Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Cavs Commemorative Shirt!


After winning the NBA championship, Cavs guard J.R. Smith took his shirt off and left it off for a couple days -- shirtless in a Vegas nightclub, shirtless on the plane ride back home, shirtless at the big victory parade.  His spectacularly tattooed torso was on display for all to see.  And if you have that much ink, I suppose letting people see it is pretty much the point.

Now you can impersonate J.R. with this incredible new tee-shirt!  It faithfully reproduces his body "art," but for full authenticity, I say it needs to be a long-sleeved turtleneck.  Plus a pair of gloves.

No comments:

Post a Comment