Welcome to Buster's Blog

Irregular commentary on whatever's on my mind -- politics, sports, current events, and life in general. After twenty years of writing business and community newsletters, fifteen years of fantasy baseball newsletters, and two years of email "columns", this is, I suppose, the inevitable result: the awful conceit that someone might actually care to read what I have to say. Posts may be added often, rarely, or never again. As always, my mood and motivation are unpredictable.

Buster Gammons















Tuesday, October 9, 2018

I'd Get Him A Dictionary, But It Wouldn't Matter


U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley today announced she would be stepping down at the end of the year.  In a joint appearance, Trump praised Haley, said she was "very special to me" and called her a "lucky girl"  who made being Ambassador "a glamorous position."  She reciprocated by performing verbal fellatio on Dick a la Orange:  "This has really been a blessing and I want thank you for that.  Finally the United States is respected."  Haley said she would not seek the presidency in 2020 but would be "campaigning for this one."  

Respected?  This one?  Oh, he-he, LMFAO!!!  But I digress.

Here's the really fun part.  After the announcement, "this one" was asked if he might nominate his daughter Ivanka to fill the U.N. position.  The Very, Very Large Brain replied that "Oh, I think Ivanka would be fantastic in that role, but I'd be accused of nepotism."

Donnie, that's because appointing your daughter would be, um . . . nepotism! 





#MockTrumpThrowShadeThenVote



No comments:

Post a Comment