Welcome to Buster's Blog

Irregular commentary on whatever's on my mind -- politics, sports, current events, and life in general. After twenty years of writing business and community newsletters, fifteen years of fantasy baseball newsletters, and two years of email "columns", this is, I suppose, the inevitable result: the awful conceit that someone might actually care to read what I have to say. Posts may be added often, rarely, or never again. As always, my mood and motivation are unpredictable.

Buster Gammons















Thursday, August 4, 2016

Donald Trump On Parenting


Further proof that being a sperm donor is not the same thing as being a parent.
From interviews with Howard Stern:


“I mean, I won’t do anything to take care of [my children]. I’ll supply funds and she’ll take care of the kids. It’s not like I’m gonna be walking the kids down Central Park,” Trump said in a 2005 interview with Howard Stern. “Marla used to say, ‘I can’t believe you’re not walking Tiffany down the street,’ you know, in a carriage. Right, I’m gonna be walking down Fifth Avenue with a baby in a carriage. It just didn’t work."

In a 2007 interview, Trump told Stern about his relationship with Tiffany, his daughter with Marla Maples. Trump said that Tiffany visits him, “You know, for about an hour, ‘Hi dad,’ 'Hi Tiff, I love you Tiff.’ She’s a great kid,” says Trump, who tells Stern that Tiffany’s a smart girl—something he knows because he “glances” at her report cards.


"You hold the damn thing, Melania!  It might mess up my suit!"




No comments:

Post a Comment