Welcome to Buster's Blog

Irregular commentary on whatever's on my mind -- politics, sports, current events, and life in general. After twenty years of writing business and community newsletters, fifteen years of fantasy baseball newsletters, and two years of email "columns", this is, I suppose, the inevitable result: the awful conceit that someone might actually care to read what I have to say. Posts may be added often, rarely, or never again. As always, my mood and motivation are unpredictable.

Buster Gammons















Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Little Donnie Loves A Parade


He's a spoiled, rotten child; a toddler demanding instant gratification and all the toys.

Somewhere recently -- France, I think -- he saw a big military parade, so now he wants one too.  "Emmanuel got one!  Why can't I have one?  I want one!  Waaah!!!"  And it looks like he might get his wish.  Jeez!  What a colossal waste of time and money that'll be.

























Will anyone in his circle of sycophants tell him that such phallic power parades are typical of strong-man dictators throughout history, and carry a negative autocratic connotation?  Probably not.


If I called him a dictator, if I refused to rise and applaud his big-dick, guns-and-missiles display, would he call me a traitor?  Probably.

"Somebody said treasonous.  I mean, yeah, I guess.  Why not?"

He might attack me, insult me, come after me for calling him a dictator, but deep down he'd like it.  He loves being called a dictator.  He wants to be a dictator!





2 comments:

  1. You said he had a big dick. You so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a big dick but I doubt he himself has one. His desire for a really big parade compensates for that particular shortcoming. ;)

    ReplyDelete