Welcome to Buster's Blog

Irregular commentary on whatever's on my mind -- politics, sports, current events, and life in general. After twenty years of writing business and community newsletters, fifteen years of fantasy baseball newsletters, and two years of email "columns", this is, I suppose, the inevitable result: the awful conceit that someone might actually care to read what I have to say. Posts may be added often, rarely, or never again. As always, my mood and motivation are unpredictable.

Buster Gammons















Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Blowing It Out His Button Hole


"I have the best buttons, the biggest buttons, beautiful buttons, everybody says so.  I know more about buttons than the greatest button-makers, believe me.  I have a very high button IQ.  My buttons won a landslide victory over Crooked Hillary.  Steve Bannon and George Papadopoulos had nothing to do with my buttons, and my buttons did not collude with Russia.  I'll make Mexico pay for my buttons.  I have so many great buttons, you'll get tired of all the buttoning.  My tax cut is gonna make my buttons a lot richer.  I just walk right up to my buttons and start kissing them, don't even ask -- when you're a star, you can do anything with buttons.  I have one of the great button memories of all time.  My buttons get the highest ratings -- higher ratings than 9/11.  My buttons are proud to be saying Merry Christmas again.  I have very good buttons on all sides -- on all sides.  CNN and the failing New York Times won't cover my buttons fairly.  Sad!  During my first 100 days, my buttons got more done than any buttons in history . . . " 

Blowing it out his button hole, he's taunting with nukes!  Brilliant!  The orange-tufted idiot is gonna kill us all.


Useful instructions, if the need should arise:


No comments:

Post a Comment