Welcome to Buster's Blog

Irregular commentary on whatever's on my mind -- politics, sports, current events, and life in general. After twenty years of writing business and community newsletters, fifteen years of fantasy baseball newsletters, and two years of email "columns", this is, I suppose, the inevitable result: the awful conceit that someone might actually care to read what I have to say. Posts may be added often, rarely, or never again. As always, my mood and motivation are unpredictable.

Buster Gammons















Saturday, August 12, 2017

It's Like Big-Time Wrestling


"I'll bring fire and fury, I'm locked and loaded, and if you think those words are too strong, I say they're not strong enough!"

"I'm the one and only Duke Nuke 'Em, and if he utters one threat, he'll truly regret it, and he'll regret it fast!"

"There'll be big, big trouble, like the world has never seen!  Oh yeah!"

"And if I need to go Duke Nuke 'Em on Venezuela too, I will.  Don't think I won't!"
_____________________________________

Our SCROTUS is nothing but a cheap big-time wrestling character ("Duke Nuke 'Em"?) -- no talent, all bluster and bombast, and obviously fake.

Unfortunately, the world exists in real reality, not "reality" TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment