Welcome to Buster's Blog

Irregular commentary on whatever's on my mind -- politics, sports, current events, and life in general. After twenty years of writing business and community newsletters, fifteen years of fantasy baseball newsletters, and two years of email "columns", this is, I suppose, the inevitable result: the awful conceit that someone might actually care to read what I have to say. Posts may be added often, rarely, or never again. As always, my mood and motivation are unpredictable.

Buster Gammons















Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Fire, Fury, And The Frumious Fake


Perhaps my consuming self-interest in the preservation of Obamacare has been a moot point -- our flap-jawed fake president may kill us all long before cancer gets me.

While on vacation at his club yesterday, and without consulting any civilian or military advisers, Donald the Menace shot off his big, bellicose mouth and threatened North Korea with "fire and fury."  He was not talking about Game of Thrones.

As my friend Craig said a few months ago, "Let the Wednesday noon sirens remind us of whose tiny finger is on the button."

A suggestion for Donnie Demento -- next time, before you risk starting World War III, have a big, steaming cup of Shut the Fuck Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment