Welcome to Buster's Blog

Irregular commentary on whatever's on my mind -- politics, sports, current events, and life in general. After twenty years of writing business and community newsletters, fifteen years of fantasy baseball newsletters, and two years of email "columns", this is, I suppose, the inevitable result: the awful conceit that someone might actually care to read what I have to say. Posts may be added often, rarely, or never again. As always, my mood and motivation are unpredictable.

Buster Gammons















Tuesday, December 16, 2014

How To Greet Me During The Holidays



I’m inviting all my friends and family to greet me however they jolly well please during this holiday season, and I will do the same.  Let’s remember that the Christmas season often coincides with other celebrations, so to each his own, and Happy Holidays to everyone!

I wish you a Merry Christmas, a Happy Hannukah, a Kwazy Kwanzaa, a Rockin’ Ramadan, a Tremendous Tet, a Super Solstice, and a Festivus for the rest of us!




No comments:

Post a Comment