Welcome to Buster's Blog

Irregular commentary on whatever's on my mind -- politics, sports, current events, and life in general. After twenty years of writing business and community newsletters, fifteen years of fantasy baseball newsletters, and two years of email "columns", this is, I suppose, the inevitable result: the awful conceit that someone might actually care to read what I have to say. Posts may be added often, rarely, or never again. As always, my mood and motivation are unpredictable.

Buster Gammons















Thursday, November 2, 2017

He Is Not Angry

Upstairs at home, with the TV on, Trump fumes over Russia indictments

Even though two of his campaign aides have been indicted and a third has been convicted (with more sure to follow), the Raging Bullshitter wants us to know that he is not angry, not mad, not pissed off, not fuming, not pouting, not furious, not paranoid, not agitated, not enraged.  No sir.  Not him.  Not at all.  He has the same calm demeanor, the same even-handed temperament he's always had.

See?  Here's a photo of him being really not angry:  

"I'm not mad.  I'm not.  I'm just fine."

No comments:

Post a Comment