Welcome to Buster's Blog

Irregular commentary on whatever's on my mind -- politics, sports, current events, and life in general. After twenty years of writing business and community newsletters, fifteen years of fantasy baseball newsletters, and two years of email "columns", this is, I suppose, the inevitable result: the awful conceit that someone might actually care to read what I have to say. Posts may be added often, rarely, or never again. As always, my mood and motivation are unpredictable.

Buster Gammons















Tuesday, November 21, 2017

An Unforgivable Turkey (And His Family)


The photo is from today's annual White House ceremony pardoning a Thanksgiving turkey.  I have no interest in the trivial tyrant in the center of the shot.  It's the other two who intrigue me.



The one on the left looks like America's next serial killer.  And on the right is the animatronic Bride of Trumpenstein wearing what appears to be my grandmother's carpet.


No comments:

Post a Comment