Welcome to Buster's Blog

Irregular commentary on whatever's on my mind -- politics, sports, current events, and life in general. After twenty years of writing business and community newsletters, fifteen years of fantasy baseball newsletters, and two years of email "columns", this is, I suppose, the inevitable result: the awful conceit that someone might actually care to read what I have to say. Posts may be added often, rarely, or never again. As always, my mood and motivation are unpredictable.

Buster Gammons















Thursday, November 3, 2016

Damn You, Ivanka! You Can't Fool Me!















Ivanka Trump is featured in a new Daddy Dearest warm-and-fuzzy campaign ad.  "My dad is the single best person in the entire world, believe me.  He will always there for you.  Especially if he thinks you're hot or could lend him millions of dollars which he'd later refuse to repay."


But you can't fool me, Ivanka!











You and your creepy brothers are the Children of the Damned, all grown up.  Stay away from us!


No comments:

Post a Comment