Welcome to Buster's Blog

Irregular commentary on whatever's on my mind -- politics, sports, current events, and life in general. After twenty years of writing business and community newsletters, fifteen years of fantasy baseball newsletters, and two years of email "columns", this is, I suppose, the inevitable result: the awful conceit that someone might actually care to read what I have to say. Posts may be added often, rarely, or never again. As always, my mood and motivation are unpredictable.

Buster Gammons















Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Two Ways Of Dealing With Protesters


It's Barack Obama vs. a race-baiting, ball-grabbing circus monkey!  I prefer the calm intelligence of President Obama.  You should too.



Don't be a chump for Trump.  Please.

______________________________________

(FYI, I found this video on YouTube.  There are 3 or 4 other Obama-Trump mash-ups that are very similar.  There are horrible racist comments from Trump supporters following each one, like some sort of human auto-response.  Check it out yourself if you don't believe me.  Trump people are *#%?!$*!!.)


No comments:

Post a Comment