Welcome to Buster's Blog

Irregular commentary on whatever's on my mind -- politics, sports, current events, and life in general. After twenty years of writing business and community newsletters, fifteen years of fantasy baseball newsletters, and two years of email "columns", this is, I suppose, the inevitable result: the awful conceit that someone might actually care to read what I have to say. Posts may be added often, rarely, or never again. As always, my mood and motivation are unpredictable.

Buster Gammons















Thursday, January 24, 2013

Grrrrl Power!!!

You go, Girls!  Just when I thought I couldn't love these two any more than I already do . . .


First Lady Michelle Obama gives the rolling stink-eye to Weeper of the House John Boehner at the Inaugural luncheon.









Secretary of State Hilary Clinton throws down and tells some douchebag Congressman to piss off during the Benghazi hearings.

1 comment:

  1. Integrity is something that got to be proven...lying is something that doesn't need to be proven...its like a mad, mad, mad, mad, mad world.....why is lying so popular....well, politicians do it all the time....that's called being a hypocrite? Funny, though, none of them mention being false in their ads to get re-elected....maybe, the idea just doesn't strike the right BELL ( honesty?) If you are an educated person, please tell me why they want to be politicians???????

    ReplyDelete