Welcome to Buster's Blog

Irregular commentary on whatever's on my mind -- politics, sports, current events, and life in general. After twenty years of writing business and community newsletters, fifteen years of fantasy baseball newsletters, and two years of email "columns", this is, I suppose, the inevitable result: the awful conceit that someone might actually care to read what I have to say. Posts may be added often, rarely, or never again. As always, my mood and motivation are unpredictable.

Buster Gammons















Tuesday, December 27, 2011

"Make Mine Plain Cheese, Please"



We have a new promotion from Papa John's Pizza here in big ol' C'Bus. Every Monday, Papa John's will give us a free pizza topping for every goal scored by the Columbus Blue Jackets in their most recent game. As the Blue Jackets are very likey the worst team in the entire NHL, I hope you Papa John's fan's like plain cheese pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment