Welcome to Buster's Blog

Irregular commentary on whatever's on my mind -- politics, sports, current events, and life in general. After twenty years of writing business and community newsletters, fifteen years of fantasy baseball newsletters, and two years of email "columns", this is, I suppose, the inevitable result: the awful conceit that someone might actually care to read what I have to say. Posts may be added often, rarely, or never again. As always, my mood and motivation are unpredictable.

Buster Gammons















Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Super-Callous Fragile Racist Extra-Braggadocious


When I was growing up, I had a natural aversion to all liars, bullies and braggers.  So did my family, and so did all my friends and their families.  We had no tolerance for assholes, could spot them immediately, and gave them zero credence.  And society as a whole was with us.  We all agreed that such people were weak and insecure, constantly seeking unwarranted attention, and not worth our time.

Now, all those decades later, just such an asshole is in the White House.  No wonder so many of us have been shaking our heads in disbelief for the past two years.

The 3 minute video below is a mash-up of Prima Donald lying and bragging about how he is one of the great experts in the world on . . . everything.  Just ask him.  Or don't ask -- he'll tell you first.

You can read this synopsis of his non-humble brags.  That may be enough for you.  But for the added disgust factor of hearing his repellent Bronx Brat voice and watching him move his nauseating butt-hole lips, watch the video.  Just take some Dramamine and Immodium before watching.

Nobody knows more about technology than I do.

Nobody knows more about campaign finance than I do.

Nobody is bigger or better at the military than I am.

I could have stopped the 9/11 attacks because I have very tough immigration policies.

I know more about ISIS than the generals do, believe me.

I know more about the courts than than any human being on earth.

I understand social media.  I know a lot about Twitter.

I'm the Ernest Hemingway of 140 characters.

I understand the power of Facebook better than anybody.

I'm speaking with myself because I have a very good brain.

I know words.  I have the best words.

I'm the king of banking.  Oh, am I good at banking.

Construction is what I know.  Nobody knows it better.

I understand money and the economy better than anybody.

Nobody knows more about trade than me.

I make so much more money than Mitt.

I know more about drones than anybody.  I know about every form of safety you can have.

Nobody knows the system better than me.

I alone can fix it.


No comments:

Post a Comment