Welcome to Buster's Blog

Irregular commentary on whatever's on my mind -- politics, sports, current events, and life in general. After twenty years of writing business and community newsletters, fifteen years of fantasy baseball newsletters, and two years of email "columns", this is, I suppose, the inevitable result: the awful conceit that someone might actually care to read what I have to say. Posts may be added often, rarely, or never again. As always, my mood and motivation are unpredictable.

Buster Gammons















Tuesday, September 25, 2018

"He's Hardly A Sexual Predator." Really?


Anonymous comment to my "Cut Kavanaugh Loose" post of the 9/22/18, and my response:

2 comments:

  1. What makes this a bad choice are the decisions/choices Kavanaugh has made as a professional, but his opposition has leashed on to the hashtag du jour, #MeToo in this case, to try to sway public opinion against him.
    Kavanaugh's hardly a sexual predator. Maybe a liar, and that's why the FBI needs to investigate.
    ReplyDelete
  2. So Kavanaugh was just a normal turn-up-the-music, hold-her-down, pull-her-clothes-off, stick-his-dick-in-her-face good old prep school boy who's not a sexual predator? What then, pray tell, constitutes being a sexual predator?
    And if I were you, I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss #MeToo as a "hashtag du jour."
    ReplyDelete

No comments:

Post a Comment