Welcome to Buster's Blog

Irregular commentary on whatever's on my mind -- politics, sports, current events, and life in general. After twenty years of writing business and community newsletters, fifteen years of fantasy baseball newsletters, and two years of email "columns", this is, I suppose, the inevitable result: the awful conceit that someone might actually care to read what I have to say. Posts may be added often, rarely, or never again. As always, my mood and motivation are unpredictable.

Buster Gammons















Wednesday, September 26, 2018

He Should Be In The Laundry Business


I know I've been mercilessly critical of Donald Trump.  God knows he makes it easy.  But upon deeper reflection, I've come to the conclusion I have been too harsh in constantly flogging His Lardship over his endlessly inept time as resident of the White House.

We all tend to be more successful when we're employed in our own area of strength, when we're each empowered to do whatever it is we do best.  The problem with Trump  -- and it's not all his fault -- is he's simply misplaced in his current job, and proper job placement is critical.

To really play to his strengths, Donnie should switch to the laundry business -- because he's very good at separating whites from coloreds!






(Joke is courtesy of a friend, neighbor, and regular reader.  Thanks, dear reader!  I found an appropriate image to go along with it.)









































No comments:

Post a Comment