Welcome to Buster's Blog

Irregular commentary on whatever's on my mind -- politics, sports, current events, and life in general. After twenty years of writing business and community newsletters, fifteen years of fantasy baseball newsletters, and two years of email "columns", this is, I suppose, the inevitable result: the awful conceit that someone might actually care to read what I have to say. Posts may be added often, rarely, or never again. As always, my mood and motivation are unpredictable.

Buster Gammons















Tuesday, October 31, 2017

"World's Best Memory" Can't Remember


It's "one of the best memories in the world," and "one of the greatest memories of all time."

Or maybe he means he chooses to recall only his "best memories."  Because when it comes to remembering his Russian-tainted campaign aides, Comrade Trumputin's suddenly got amnesia.


"Manafort?  No, never heard of him.  Manicotti, yeah.  I like manicotti!"











"Richard Gates?  Hmm, let's see.  Nope, no Richard.  How about Bill?  I met Bill Gates once."











"George who?  Papa-what?  Papadopoulos?  Who's he?  No, I don't remember him at all.  Photo?  Oh yeah, I think that was taken at my fantasy football league draft.  I don't really know any of those guys.  But I'm in first place!" 






#ITMFA

No comments:

Post a Comment