Welcome to Buster's Blog

Irregular commentary on whatever's on my mind -- politics, sports, current events, and life in general. After twenty years of writing business and community newsletters, fifteen years of fantasy baseball newsletters, and two years of email "columns", this is, I suppose, the inevitable result: the awful conceit that someone might actually care to read what I have to say. Posts may be added often, rarely, or never again. As always, my mood and motivation are unpredictable.

Buster Gammons















Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Photo Caption Contest


Yesterday, prior to a meeting with GOP Senators in the Capitol, a protester threw a handful Russian flags at the fake president and yelled, "Trump is treason!"  The photo of that moment provides an opportunity for a Clever Caption Contest.

Captions listed so far are from the FB page "Telling Sarah Palin She's Full of Crap."  Please feel free to have some fun and leave your own caption as a comment to this blog post, or send me an email.

"There's no dis-Putin who loves me!"  (Buster's caption)

Portrait of a hero's welcome in Moscow

"Now that's what I call loyalty!"

"I do loves me a good ol' Russian ticker-tape parade!  Yee-haw!"

Notice how he's standing in support of the flag.

"Yes, we just got done shoving my thumb up America's ass again."

Dumber and Dumber

Tortoise and the Hair

Prelude to gallows

From Russia with love!

"Smell my thumb!"

"Can't stop to talk.  We're Russian to a meeting."

Truth in advertising

New and improved paper towels!

"Mr. President, what exactly did you shove up the Senator's ass?  Oh, OK, thanks."

No comments:

Post a Comment