Welcome to Buster's Blog

Irregular commentary on whatever's on my mind -- politics, sports, current events, and life in general. After twenty years of writing business and community newsletters, fifteen years of fantasy baseball newsletters, and two years of email "columns", this is, I suppose, the inevitable result: the awful conceit that someone might actually care to read what I have to say. Posts may be added often, rarely, or never again. As always, my mood and motivation are unpredictable.

Buster Gammons















Wednesday, April 19, 2017

"Don't Make Me Use My Angry Squint Face Again!"


In the service of creating fears of nuclear Armageddon, V.P. Mike Pence recently went to South Korea and promised that the U.S. would not take a back seat to North Korea when it comes to scaring the world shitless.

He warned Kim Jong Un "not to test our resolve.  We can be just as reckless and crazy as you, we have way more bombs and missiles than you, and ours actually work."

Pence drove home his message by aiming his "angry squint face" across the DMZ toward North Korea.
______________________________________

I'm reminded of the classic bit from Monty Python's Holy Grail:  "Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!"  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment