Welcome to Buster's Blog

Irregular commentary on whatever's on my mind -- politics, sports, current events, and life in general. After twenty years of writing business and community newsletters, fifteen years of fantasy baseball newsletters, and two years of email "columns", this is, I suppose, the inevitable result: the awful conceit that someone might actually care to read what I have to say. Posts may be added often, rarely, or never again. As always, my mood and motivation are unpredictable.

Buster Gammons















Friday, February 26, 2016

And I Thought Mitt Was A Treasure-Trove Of Material


What a year it was in 2012!  During the primaries and presidential election, Mitt Romney gave the world so much.  His plastic Mormon weirdness provided a reliable stream of parody, satire, and general fun-poking opportunities.  Couldn't get any better, could it?

Well, we may need to redefine "better," but in 2016, when it comes to source material for political humor, Donald Trump stands poised to make Mittens look like an abject piker.


The Donald is a walking mass of clinical personality disorders.  The national implications are frightening, but the comedic possibilities are infinite.  And as an added attraction, Trump is not plastic -- he's 100% authentic asshole.


I laugh so I don't cry


No comments:

Post a Comment