Welcome to Buster's Blog

Irregular commentary on whatever's on my mind -- politics, sports, current events, and life in general. After twenty years of writing business and community newsletters, fifteen years of fantasy baseball newsletters, and two years of email "columns", this is, I suppose, the inevitable result: the awful conceit that someone might actually care to read what I have to say. Posts may be added often, rarely, or never again. As always, my mood and motivation are unpredictable.

Buster Gammons















Saturday, January 31, 2015

There Is No Quit In Mitt . . . Wait . . . What? He Quit?


The herd of GOP presidential hopefuls has been thinned by one.  After strongly hinting he would run again, Willard M. "Mitt" Romney has abruptly changed course and dropped out the race.  Buster is greatly saddened by this news, as it deprives me of the opportunity to recycle thousands of old posts from the 2012 election.  I was really looking forward to revisiting all my old snark about show horses, car elevators, magic underwear and binders full of women.  Damn!


Even though the Republicans are now officially down one old white man, they still have a boatload of other old white men -- plus one weird little Indian guy -- from which to choose.  A target-rich environment for Buster's Blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment