Welcome to Buster's Blog

Irregular commentary on whatever's on my mind -- politics, sports, current events, and life in general. After twenty years of writing business and community newsletters, fifteen years of fantasy baseball newsletters, and two years of email "columns", this is, I suppose, the inevitable result: the awful conceit that someone might actually care to read what I have to say. Posts may be added often, rarely, or never again. As always, my mood and motivation are unpredictable.

Buster Gammons















Friday, January 9, 2015

The Pen Is Mightier Than The Sword


If you were about to tell me that the rat bastards who gunned down a bunch of French cartoonists working for the Charlie Hebdo satire magazine were "representative" of the Muslim religion, save your breath 'cause you'd be wrong.  They were just a stupid little gang of vile fanatics and punk murderers.  Their actions accomplished nothing, and were not an indictment of Islam or proof that it's an "evil" religion.

No sacred cows!  All religions, Islam included, are silly for the most part and should be mocked and made fun of regularly.  Hooray to those who do just that.  Je suis Charlie.






















I wonder if an English language version of Charlie Hebdo is available.  I'd love to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment