Welcome to Buster's Blog

Irregular commentary on whatever's on my mind -- politics, sports, current events, and life in general. After twenty years of writing business and community newsletters, fifteen years of fantasy baseball newsletters, and two years of email "columns", this is, I suppose, the inevitable result: the awful conceit that someone might actually care to read what I have to say. Posts may be added often, rarely, or never again. As always, my mood and motivation are unpredictable.

Buster Gammons















Tuesday, July 24, 2018

"I Want To Rule The World" by 10cc


Should we have seen this coming?  Did 10cc predict it back in 1976?
__________________________________

(Song/video below)

I wanna be a boss.
I wanna be a big boss.
I wanna boss the world around.
I wanna be the biggest boss 
that ever bossed the world around.





































The "J" stands for "genius"




















From the great 1976 album How Dare You! by 10cc, it's "I Want To Rule The World"


No comments:

Post a Comment