Welcome to Buster's Blog

Irregular commentary on whatever's on my mind -- politics, sports, current events, and life in general. After twenty years of writing business and community newsletters, fifteen years of fantasy baseball newsletters, and two years of email "columns", this is, I suppose, the inevitable result: the awful conceit that someone might actually care to read what I have to say. Posts may be added often, rarely, or never again. As always, my mood and motivation are unpredictable.

Buster Gammons















Tuesday, March 5, 2013

New College Basketball Drinking Game

It's very simple:

1.  Watch any Big Ten basketball game on ESPN called by Dan Dakich.

2.  Take a drink every time he says something about the importance of "keeping your chin on the rim". 

You're guaranteed to be blotto by the end of the game!
____________________________________________________

(Just curious, but why do I need to keep my chin on the rim?  Sounds painful.  I think that all he means is that a would-be shooter should keep his eye on the basket.  Well, duh.)

4 comments:

  1. I could barely get my hand on the rim, let alone my chin #iain'tmichaeljordan

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE BLOG!!! Your blog is very informative for us. I would really like to come back again right here for likewise good articles or blog posts. Thanks for sharing a nice information.
    Top Animation Institutes in Pune

    ReplyDelete