Welcome to Buster's Blog

Irregular commentary on whatever's on my mind -- politics, sports, current events, and life in general. After twenty years of writing business and community newsletters, fifteen years of fantasy baseball newsletters, and two years of email "columns", this is, I suppose, the inevitable result: the awful conceit that someone might actually care to read what I have to say. Posts may be added often, rarely, or never again. As always, my mood and motivation are unpredictable.

Buster Gammons















Sunday, March 19, 2017

Beavis In The Woods




Whenever I commune with nature, I always use extra hair gel.

Bigfoot?  Where?

The County Seat is back in business!

This is where Dad made me kill my first hobo.  Buried him in the trees back there.

Look!  I have new boots!

The rest of the Scout troop packed up and left camp while I was asleep.

This will run in the fall L.L. Bean catalogue

I wish I could could cut off a dead elephant's tail again.  Good times!

I guess I'm a little late to the whole Seattle-grunge thing.




No comments:

Post a Comment