Welcome to Buster's Blog

Irregular commentary on whatever's on my mind -- politics, sports, current events, and life in general. After twenty years of writing business and community newsletters, fifteen years of fantasy baseball newsletters, and two years of email "columns", this is, I suppose, the inevitable result: the awful conceit that someone might actually care to read what I have to say. Posts may be added often, rarely, or never again. As always, my mood and motivation are unpredictable.

Buster Gammons















Thursday, May 5, 2016

Theoretically, Rhetorically, Academically, and Actually Full Of Shit


The Donald "clarifies" his comment that there must be "some form of punishment" for women seeking abortions:




"He was asking me a theoretical, or just a question in theory, and I talked about it only from that standpoint.  Of course not.  And that was done, he said, you know, I guess it was theoretically, but he was asking me a rhetorical question, and I gave an answer.  And by the way, people thought from an academic standpoint, and asked rhetorically, people said that answer was an unbelievable academic answer.  But of course not, and I said that afterwards.  Everybody understands that."


Whaa???  Unbelievable indeed!  Is Trump channeling Sarah Palin?

What everybody really understands is that Donald Trump is not qualified to be dogcatcher, let alone president.


No comments:

Post a Comment