Welcome to Buster's Blog

Irregular commentary on whatever's on my mind -- politics, sports, current events, and life in general. After twenty years of writing business and community newsletters, fifteen years of fantasy baseball newsletters, and two years of email "columns", this is, I suppose, the inevitable result: the awful conceit that someone might actually care to read what I have to say. Posts may be added often, rarely, or never again. As always, my mood and motivation are unpredictable.

Buster Gammons















Tuesday, May 17, 2016

The Quotable A-Hole


Just for fun!  From the Quotable Asshole, Sellers Publishing Inc.


Don't look now, but there's one too many in this room, and I think it's you.
-- Groucho Marx

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months.
-- Oscar Wilde

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk.  That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
-- Ernest Hemingway

You take care and I hope I'll run into you -- when I'm driving.
-- Rodney Dangerfield

No comments:

Post a Comment