Welcome to Buster's Blog

Irregular commentary on whatever's on my mind -- politics, sports, current events, and life in general. After twenty years of writing business and community newsletters, fifteen years of fantasy baseball newsletters, and two years of email "columns", this is, I suppose, the inevitable result: the awful conceit that someone might actually care to read what I have to say. Posts may be added often, rarely, or never again. As always, my mood and motivation are unpredictable.

Buster Gammons















Monday, May 16, 2016

Policies? Positions? Nah, Just Suggestions.


Donald Trump phoned in to Fox & Friends on May 13th and was asked if his call to ban all Muslims from the U.S. was "just a suggestion."

"Yeah.  It was just a suggestion.  Look, anything I say right now, I'm not the president.  Everything is a suggestion, no matter what you say, it's just a suggestion."

Got it, Don.  Straight bullshit while campaigning, but a very slim chance of honesty if elected.  What a trustworthy person you are!  Who wouldn't vote for that?

Here's a suggestion for you, Donnie -- do something with that friggin' hair and shut up!

No comments:

Post a Comment