Welcome to Buster's Blog

Irregular commentary on whatever's on my mind -- politics, sports, current events, and life in general. After twenty years of writing business and community newsletters, fifteen years of fantasy baseball newsletters, and two years of email "columns", this is, I suppose, the inevitable result: the awful conceit that someone might actually care to read what I have to say. Posts may be added often, rarely, or never again. As always, my mood and motivation are unpredictable.

Buster Gammons















Friday, August 9, 2013

Why I Don't Golf

Golf is an activity which is popular among the most vile, despicable elements of our society*.  Just the other day, for example, these two notorious rat bastards were discovered playing golf together on a New Jersey course.       



After the round, the Blowhard Birther Hairball (if that's really hair) reportedly stroked a check for $100,000 to the Orange Crybaby's Super PAC, the Congessional Leadership Fund (oxymoron).  Apparently, the leadership of the Congress can be purchased for one hundred large.

It's people like these two that can really spoil your day, and they tend to congregate at golf courses.  That's why I don't golf.



(*  To all my friends who play golf, you know I'm kidding!)

No comments:

Post a Comment