Welcome to Buster's Blog

Irregular commentary on whatever's on my mind -- politics, sports, current events, and life in general. After twenty years of writing business and community newsletters, fifteen years of fantasy baseball newsletters, and two years of email "columns", this is, I suppose, the inevitable result: the awful conceit that someone might actually care to read what I have to say. Posts may be added often, rarely, or never again. As always, my mood and motivation are unpredictable.

Buster Gammons















Friday, June 28, 2013

Judge John Hodgman Rules


"Jere" writes:  
My sisters post embarassing or incriminating photos about me on their Facebook feeds.  I would like them not to post anything with my name or likeness without my consent.

Judge Hodgman rules:
Because I went to Yale and thus am an honorary member of the N.S.A., I have reviewed all the Facebook photos and facts that you mention, and I must say they are not that embarassing!  But while there is no such thing as privacy anymore, it is still considered polite to pretend that there is.

I order your sisters to cease posting unauthorized details about your life and to henceforth simply mail them directly to:

PRISM Data Center
1839 Secret World Government Drive
Town-Name-Redacted, Utah

No comments:

Post a Comment