Welcome to Buster's Blog

Irregular commentary on whatever's on my mind -- politics, sports, current events, and life in general. After twenty years of writing business and community newsletters, fifteen years of fantasy baseball newsletters, and two years of email "columns", this is, I suppose, the inevitable result: the awful conceit that someone might actually care to read what I have to say. Posts may be added often, rarely, or never again. As always, my mood and motivation are unpredictable.

Buster Gammons















Thursday, August 6, 2015

GOP Debate Word Counter


Received this today from the Hillary campaign.  Could be fun, if you're actually going to watch the GOP/Fox News "debate"/circus/beauty pageant/circle jerk.  (Personally, I don't know if I want to see it.  It'll be like a trainwreck.  Can I look away?)






































Words/phrases you won't hear:

Income inequality
Defend women's rights and support Roe v. Wade
Sufficient funding for government programs
Increase the federal minimum wage
Approve the Iran treaty
Sensible gun control laws
Support EPA clean air and water rules
Reduce carbon emissions due to fossil fuels
Support public education
Restore the Voting Rights Act and expand access to voting
Repeal Citizens United
Support universal single-payer health care
Amnesty for undocumented immigrants

. . . and a whole lot more.





1 comment:

  1. Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article. word counter tool

    ReplyDelete