Welcome to Buster's Blog

Irregular commentary on whatever's on my mind -- politics, sports, current events, and life in general. After twenty years of writing business and community newsletters, fifteen years of fantasy baseball newsletters, and two years of email "columns", this is, I suppose, the inevitable result: the awful conceit that someone might actually care to read what I have to say. Posts may be added often, rarely, or never again. As always, my mood and motivation are unpredictable.

Buster Gammons















Friday, August 12, 2011

Michele Bachmann's Alternate Newsweek Covers


I'm sure you've seen the cover shot of Michele Bachmann on the recent issue of Newsweek. Is this one creepy-ass individual or what?! Wow! Makes my skin crawl.

Anyway, please go to "Buster's Links" in the left column and click the appropriate link. It's a slideshow of 7 alternate covers, courtesy of the "Funny Or Die" website, and it is hilarious!

If some tragic quirk of fate, some cosmic rip in the fabric of the space-time continuum should somehow allow Michele Bachmann to actually become the President of the United States, I will not be accountable for my actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment