Welcome to Buster's Blog

Irregular commentary on whatever's on my mind -- politics, sports, current events, and life in general. After twenty years of writing business and community newsletters, fifteen years of fantasy baseball newsletters, and two years of email "columns", this is, I suppose, the inevitable result: the awful conceit that someone might actually care to read what I have to say. Posts may be added often, rarely, or never again. As always, my mood and motivation are unpredictable.

Buster Gammons















Monday, August 15, 2011

"Marcus Always Likes It When I Do This . . ."


Oh, this is fertile territory for a Mad Michele Caption Contest!

The post title is one example. Here's another:

"I learned this trick from my good friend, God . . ."

Add your suggested captions by clicking on the "comments" link beneath the post. You'll be able to see other captions as well. After awhile, I'll re-post the picture with what I hope will be a whole bunch of gut-busting captions.

11 comments:

  1. "You do it like this Michelle."

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Mayo. Where's the mayo? I love mayo!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. "...and this is how I handle a stimulus package!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least she can't say something stupid when her mouth is full.

    ReplyDelete
  5. and after polishing the dog she said, "You like that? You should see me eat a taco. Meoooow!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a great multi-tasker when I'm kneeling..this and praying!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What the hell is C Lebar doing in the picture (lower left corner)? He looks kind of happy. You don't suppose... he's in line????

    ReplyDelete
  8. Let's see Rick Perry do this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. When it's this long, that's what I call "intelligent design!"

    ReplyDelete
  10. What? This phallic food was prepared by a gay man? Eeeww! I gotta "pray away the gay!"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Linda Lovelace had nuthin' on me!

    ReplyDelete