Welcome to Buster's Blog

Irregular commentary on whatever's on my mind -- politics, sports, current events, and life in general. After twenty years of writing business and community newsletters, fifteen years of fantasy baseball newsletters, and two years of email "columns", this is, I suppose, the inevitable result: the awful conceit that someone might actually care to read what I have to say. Posts may be added often, rarely, or never again. As always, my mood and motivation are unpredictable.

Buster Gammons















Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Michele Bachmann Photo Captions


In the last two weeks, we got some funny captions to this viral Mad Michele photo:

"Marcus always likes it when I do this."

"I learned this trick from my good friend, God."

"Mayo -- where's the mayo? I love mayo!"

". . . and this is how I handle a stimulus package!"

At least she can't say anything stupid when her mouth is full.

After polishing off the dog she said, "You like that? You should see me eat a taco. Meeowww!"

"I'm a great multi-tasker when I'm kneeling -- this and praying!"

What the hell is [name of old friend who lives in Georgia deleted] doing in the picture (lower left corner)? He looks kinda happy. You don't suppose . . . he's in line?"

"Let's see Rick Perry do this!"

"When it's this long, that's what I call 'intelligent design'!"

"What?! You're tellin' me this phallic food was prepared by a gay man? Eeeww! I gotta 'pray away the gay'!"

"Linda Lovelace had nuthin' on me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment