Welcome to Buster's Blog

Irregular commentary on whatever's on my mind -- politics, sports, current events, and life in general. After twenty years of writing business and community newsletters, fifteen years of fantasy baseball newsletters, and two years of email "columns", this is, I suppose, the inevitable result: the awful conceit that someone might actually care to read what I have to say. Posts may be added often, rarely, or never again. As always, my mood and motivation are unpredictable.

Buster Gammons















Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Allow Me To Respond


Yesterday, Donald Trump had this to say about John Kasich:

"This guy takes a pancake and he's shoveling it in his mouth.  It's disgusting!  Do you want that for your president?  I don't think so."

With the understanding that I'm in no way defending the douchebag Kasich, with your permission, I will respond to Mr. Trump:

"This guy takes a gallon of hairspray to lacquer his ridiculous coif in place, he has a bad spray tan that makes him look like an orange raccoon, he's constantly insulting everybody else, he can't stop bragging and lying about himself, he speaks with the vocabulary of a 3rd-grader, and he's a tiny-fingered vulgarian.  It's disgusting!  Do you want that for your president?  I don't think so."

No comments:

Post a Comment