Welcome to Buster's Blog

Irregular commentary on whatever's on my mind -- politics, sports, current events, and life in general. After twenty years of writing business and community newsletters, fifteen years of fantasy baseball newsletters, and two years of email "columns", this is, I suppose, the inevitable result: the awful conceit that someone might actually care to read what I have to say. Posts may be added often, rarely, or never again. As always, my mood and motivation are unpredictable.

Buster Gammons















Friday, August 15, 2014

Cavuto: "Did I Mention That I Hate Obama? And I Hate His Wife Too!"


Only Fox News could turn a puff-piece interview promoting a football star's campaign to reduce childhood hunger into yet another attack on Obama . . . in this case, Michelle!  Neil Cavuto works in the gratuitous contempt, much to the surprise of Russell Wilson.
________________________________________



Neil Cavuto, in his lead-in:  "Can this Super Bowl champ do what Michelle Obama could not?"

Neil Cavuto:  "Russell, what are we doing wrong as a nation urging them to eat healthy or set up these school lunch programs?  Many argue that Michelle Obama is too much of a food police mommy.  Whatever she's doing isn't working, and I'm wondering what you're doing that is working."

Russell Wilson:  "The First Lady, I have so much respect for her.  It's tough to eat healthy.  I remember when I was a little kid I was always struggling trying to eat healthy."

Neil Cavuto:  "Really?  That was never my problem, Russell.  I guess you have some issues."
________________________________________

Great job, Neil.  LOL!  This is Must-Laugh TV!  If you watch Fox News for any reason other than its pure comedic value, you might want to get yourself checked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment