Welcome to Buster's Blog

Irregular commentary on whatever's on my mind -- politics, sports, current events, and life in general. After twenty years of writing business and community newsletters, fifteen years of fantasy baseball newsletters, and two years of email "columns", this is, I suppose, the inevitable result: the awful conceit that someone might actually care to read what I have to say. Posts may be added often, rarely, or never again. As always, my mood and motivation are unpredictable.

Buster Gammons















Thursday, April 11, 2013

Rally For Medicaid At The Statehouse


Today I attended the rally at the Ohio Statehouse in support of expanded Medicaid eligibility.  People and media from around the state were there.  It's a good cause and we had a good crowd, despite the rainy, windy weather.  I'm glad I was able to be a part of it, and I hope Republicans in the state legislature get the message.



 
 
 
Speaker of the House Bill Batchelder said the other day that he'd rather shoot himself than expand Medicaid in Ohio.  The idea of Batchelder offing himself because more low-income people have health coverage is appealing on both counts.
 
Possible suicide candidate Bill Batchelder, a.k.a. "The Squirrel From Mars"

 
 

1 comment:

  1. Bachfucker is a dick. Glad u wemt. Thought abt going but had shit to do on a day off. Kasuck gets it right sometimes. Like on the fracking tax. That's a no brainer, but gets push back from the Batchfucks.

    ReplyDelete