Welcome to Buster's Blog

Irregular commentary on whatever's on my mind -- politics, sports, current events, and life in general. After twenty years of writing business and community newsletters, fifteen years of fantasy baseball newsletters, and two years of email "columns", this is, I suppose, the inevitable result: the awful conceit that someone might actually care to read what I have to say. Posts may be added often, rarely, or never again. As always, my mood and motivation are unpredictable.

Buster Gammons















Tuesday, May 22, 2018

"I Hereby Demand . . ."


So, Donnie Distemper "demands," does he?  Does he really believe that Obama put a spy in the Trump campaign, "infiltrated," just to mess with him?  Really?  We are deep in the Info Wars conspiracy theory wackadoodle weeds on this one.

"I demand!  Do you hear me?  DEMAND!"
There's nothing new here, just Trumped-up hysterical subject-changing and intentional distraction.  We've known for some time that the FBI was looking into the Trump campaign's suspicious Russian connections.  They have their reasons, they have their sources, and they used them.  That's what they do.  And they don't do it if they think you're squeaky-clean.  And Trump is a filthy pig.  (Fatefully, James Comey chose to keep quiet about the Trump investigation, while deciding to go public just before the election with his decision to reopen the probe into Hillary's emails.)

The DOJ agreed yesterday to let Trump's errand boy, Devin Nunes, and other GOP congressmen review certain related classified documents.  Nunes?  Good gawd!

I have a demand myself.  I demand that this lame conspiracy theory and Devin Nunes be appropriately treated as the turds that they are -- flushed!


No comments:

Post a Comment