Welcome to Buster's Blog

Irregular commentary on whatever's on my mind -- politics, sports, current events, and life in general. After twenty years of writing business and community newsletters, fifteen years of fantasy baseball newsletters, and two years of email "columns", this is, I suppose, the inevitable result: the awful conceit that someone might actually care to read what I have to say. Posts may be added often, rarely, or never again. As always, my mood and motivation are unpredictable.

Buster Gammons















Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sarah Writes Again


All by herself, Sarah Palin is supplying the Book Of The Month Club with a steady stream of material. My favorite moose-gutter has written another book already. This one's called America By Heart: Reflections On Family, Faith And Flag, and it's due out in November. Lovely title, isn't it? Warm, fuzzy, and basically meaningless -- straight out of the beauty queen playbook. And if you seriously believe that Sarah has spent much time reflecting on anything other than a mirror, you're the only one.

The best comment on this so far has come from Bob Borowitz, who said, "It's official: Sarah Palin has now written more books than she's read."

(The photo doesn't really have much to do with this post, but I love it and I couldn't resist!)

No comments:

Post a Comment