Welcome to Buster's Blog

Irregular commentary on whatever's on my mind -- politics, sports, current events, and life in general. After twenty years of writing business and community newsletters, fifteen years of fantasy baseball newsletters, and two years of email "columns", this is, I suppose, the inevitable result: the awful conceit that someone might actually care to read what I have to say. Posts may be added often, rarely, or never again. As always, my mood and motivation are unpredictable.

Buster Gammons















Thursday, January 7, 2016

The Quotable Asshole


Just for fun!  From The Quotable Asshole, Sellers Publishing Inc.
_____________________________________

I've had a perfectly wonderful evening.  But this wasn't it. -- Groucho Marx


Success didn't spoil me.  I've always been insufferable. -- Fran Lebowitz


Politics is perhaps the only profession for which no preparation is thought necessary. -- Robert Louis Stevenson 


"Be yourself" is about the worst advice you can give some people. -- Thomas L. Masson 


Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company. -- Mark Twain


Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family . . . in another city. -- George Burns

No comments:

Post a Comment